Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Various things I have learned over the years .. part 2

You're never too old to enjoy watching children's programming (preferably PBS, but whatever makes you happiest)

One of the most bittersweet moments in life is when you realize you're having an adult conversation with your child. (But you can find comfort in that when you know you both are on the same page)

They say  you don't get to pick your family... I disagree with this statement. I have plenty of non-relative people who I consider family to me.

Everybody wants their beliefs to be respected... but few are willing to return the favor.

It's perfectly ok to eat ice cream for breakfast once in a while.

Sometimes you're rich.. sometimes you're poor. But if you can't find happiness in less, what makes you think you'll find happiness in more? (rhyming FTW)

If someone is talking about someone else behind their back, to you... chances are... they're talking about you behind your back to other people as well.

Wear what makes you feel pretty

Never miss an opportunity to tell someone you love, "I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment