Friday, June 1, 2012

Sometimes I only see black when I stand up too fast

.... sometimes life really tries to throw you off balance too.
These last few days have left me feeling like my head is literally spinning. And there is nothing in sight for me to hold my balance...
And I know good things are coming... but will it be this time? Or next time? There's a lot of stop and go... the last time I felt *this* stressed out and lost was when my husband was in Iraq.
It's frustrating.. to keep trying so hard at something... and it continues to be just out of your reach.  It's even harder when you see other people who have what it is that you're working for... even WORSE... when they have all the help they need... or WORSE? Things just handed to them ..

But that's the petty bitch in me talking I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment