Saturday, June 9, 2012

Funny... these hippies didn't smell

I've been in a funk these last few weeks.  I'm pretty sure a lot of it has to do with realization (I get those a lot), and in all of that... I suppose a sort of mourning, for lack of better words.

So the sick feeling came and went... the tears were shed... had my little breakdown...

(This is where I get up.. dust myself off..  flip off the world and say "Try again fucker, you missed me".)


Speaking of hippies... today we decided to pay a visit to the farmers market. I needed to go grocery shopping anyway.. and I needed to be outside because cabin fever is really, REALLY getting to me.
There was something about being surrounded by like minded (and friendly!!) people... the smell of fresh local produce.. the sight of some the most beautiful and bright flower arrangements... and getting caught in the rain among all this....  that really felt like a full body/mind cleanse. Mother Earth, you are indeed the best medicine sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment