Tuesday, June 12, 2012

All the small things

I am missing lots of little things these days... things that were a normal part of my life, that are temporarily a "luxury"
(If you know what's going on? You might understand.. if you don't? Well, you know how to reach me)


I miss going out to dinner. (But I discovered the joy of getting caught in the rain)

I miss hanging out with friends (But discovered that google hangouts are actually a good substitute)

I miss driving around aimlessly just to get out of the house. (But getting out of the house seems that much more exciting now)

I miss going out to dance the night away (But hula hooping to music is just as fun.. and you can't hula hoop surrounded by people)

I miss shopping at sephora (But I'm discovering new ways to create new looks with things I already have)


But it's just that. Little things. I still have what's important...  love, acceptance, warmth, safety, and laughter...



No comments:

Post a Comment