Thursday, May 31, 2012

Staying strong. Preferably breakfast blend..

Sometimes, I hate being thought of as "strong". When you've been through what I have... that's what you are known for... your strength.
Which is all good and well... until a moment comes where you aren't feeling strong. You need help in some way... but no where to turn because everybody is out of sight...  they're gone because they knew you were strong enough to "handle anything".  (Or because you're no longer handing out cash/personal time like it's tic tacs?? I'm still not sure to be honest....)

I still have moments of weakness, and utter loneliness. Because I'm human. And maybe I am strong enough to get through these times without help from the people who supposedly love me...  but that doesn't mean I WANT to do it on my own. I've been doing life and handling all the hard stuff *on my own* (with the help of a few select in my adulthood)... for what seems like forever. And like anything else in life? It gets old....


(which is probably why I just accept drinking day old coffee ... at least I can count on that to pick me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment