Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm not making my bon bon quotas...

The SAHM stereotyping.

I seriously want the people who think stay at home moms do nothing but sit on their fat lazy asses all day... and shove it up their ass.
And when I make small statements like "I need a vacation" DON'T respond with some stupid remark like "why, it's not like you work". ORLY?? Ohh, I forgot. The laundry, cooking, dishes, vacuuming/sweeping, dog walking, etc etc et-fucking-c .. all does itself amirite?

I'm glad the people that matter most in my life.. at least get it (That would be the husband-guy, and my 2 boys... who are always telling me to take a break).

To most everybody else.. my life is a vacation. PFFT. Wanna trade places? At least then I'd get sick days and  real vacation days.

No comments:

Post a Comment