Friday, July 15, 2011

embracing irony

As a recovering anorexic (I say recovering because I am not completely recovered... I have mostly good days, but the bad days sneak in every now and then)... I'm finding it a little amusing that I hate exercising as much as I do. The only exercising I enjoy is pole-dancing (which I can't seem to do as much lately, thanks a lot scoliosis/back pain) and hula-hooping (which I could do for hours! if you let me). Other than that? I pretty much dread exercise.

The husband-guy, myself, and our 2 boys have been going on 2 mile walks every other day. I hate it. But now that we've been doing it sort of regularly... when we skip days? I FEEL it. I hate that feeling even more. I shouldn't even hate exercising as much as I do.. it just means I can eat a little more, guilt free. The number on the scale is a good number. Not too much, not too little. So WHY all this hatred for exercising?

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment